Certificate in Sales Acquisitions (CSA)
5 Weeks course (Monday To Friday, 3 hours a day)
Min Qualification Graduates / Post Graduates Fresher / Experience
Only 20 (First come first basis)
20 to 26 years
Certificate in Sales Acquisition (IIKD)
The program has been designed to attract bright young graduates who want to build a career in sales function. The course curriculum has been designed to groom the aspirants for taking over the front line sales function in the Bank. All the candidates trained at the IIKD for CSA will join the sales force of the bank.
- Will posted in Sales Acquisition team of Bank (Branch) for Inbound Sales.
- CTC would be 1.80 Lacs to 2.40 Lacs per annum Plus Incentives.
- After completion of 24 months in particular organization candidate can eligible for internal exams of bank.
Enclosures – Documents required for admission
- Attested photo copy of the mark sheets (Graduation , XIIth).
- Two recent passport size photograph.
- Pan card / Aadhar Card
- Fees for the program/course
What We Cover
- Introduction to Banking
- KYC and Account Opening process
- Term Deposits
- Accounts: CASA, Saving, Current, Recurring and Fixed
- NRE, NRI Accounts
- Lockers Facilities
- Insurance-Life and Non Life
- Mutual Fund
- Cards: Credit Cards, Debit Cards etc.
- Loan Products: Home, Personal, LAP, Education
- Interpersonal skill:
- Communication, Presentation, Attitude, Body Language
- Corporate Etiquettes: Email communications, phone Etiquettes.
- Handling Irate Customer.
- Sales F to F
- Mock Interviews, Mock Sales Training, Demo