Basic & Advance Course in Digital Marketing
Duration : 100 Hours
Batch: Weekend (Saturday & Sunday)
Why choose Digital Marketing ?
Currently, 30 Percent of India’s population have access to internet, this number is expected to double in 3 years’ time.
Increasing number of people who use Mobile internet for search and shopping.
Most companies are going digital and by 2020, most companies will have an online presence and this will create a lot of career opportunities.
Currently, there is a huge demand for digital marketing professionals. However, there is a shortage of skilled staff.
Securing your future. Digital marketing is here to stay. It is a young and emerging industry.
Digital Economy is growing 10 times faster than traditional economy.
You get to choose any Industry to work in. Digital marketing is a part of almost all industries like Real estate, Pharma, IT, Telecom, Finance etc.
Requires no specific educational background. Anyone can learn digital marketing and apply the principles to build a brand.
18 to 35 years
After completing the course, students can expect to work in any of the following roles or designation.
digital and by 2020, most companies will have an online presence and this will create a lot of career opportunities.
- SEO Executive
- SEM/PPC Expert
- Social Media Manager
- Content Writer
- Affiliate Marketer
- Web Analytics expert
- Digital Marketing Manager
Module 1 – Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing vs Traditional Marketing
- E Commerce marketing
- Digital marketing planning
- Understanding internet
- Understanding Domain and Hosting
- Website planning and creation
Module 2 – Search Engine Optimization
- Keyword research
- On Page Optimization
- Off Page Optimization
- Webmaster tools
- Local SEO
- SEO Tools
- Google Algorithms
- SEO Reporting
Module 3 – Search Engine Marketing (Adwords)
- Understanding Adwords and Bing adcenter
- Adwords account structure
- Understanding Adwords algorithm
- Creating search campaigns
- Performance tracking
- Optimizing search campaigns
- Creating display campaigns
Module 4 – Web Analytics
- Understanding Google Analytics
- Set up Analytics account
- Goals and conversion
- Understanding bounce rate and exit rate
- Setting up Funnels
- Integrating Adwords and Analytics
- Customized reports
Module 5 – Social Media Marketing
- Facebook Marketing
- Google Plus Marketing
- Linkedin Marketing
- Twitter Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Instagram and Pinterest
Module 6 – E Mail Marketing
- Types of E Mail Marketing
- Platforms for E Mail Marketing
- Auto responders
- Improving ROI by testing
Module 7 – Mobile Marketing
- Mobile App Marketing
- Mobile App Monetization
- SMS Marketing
- Mobile friendly websites
Module 8 – Affiliate Marketing
- Understanding affiliate marketing
- Affiliate marketing freelancing
- Top affiliate networks
Module 9 – Content Marketing
- Writing compelling content
- Keyword research for content
- Writing compelling headlines
- Optimizing content for search engines
- Promoting content
Module 10 – Blogging and Adsense
- Responsive blog setup
- Blog premium themes
- Blog structure and blogging frequency
- Getting approved for Google AdSense
- Placing ads and affiliate marketing
278 – 279 Vira Apartment, Plot No 67, Navghar, Anand Nagar,
Near Platform No 1, Vasai West Pin 401202, Maharashtra
+91-7888161904 / 0250-2333006