IBPS RRB 2021
|Posts recruited in IBPS RRB 2021 Recruitment|
|Office Assistant (multipurpose)||Officer Scale I||Agriculture Officer (scale II)|
|Marketing Officer (scale II)||Treasury manager (scale II)||Law Officer (scale II)|
|IT Officer (scale II)||Chartered Accountant (scale II)||General Banking Officer (scale II)|
|Officer Scale III|
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||09.07.2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||19.07.2021 to 25.07.2021|
|Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary||July/ August, 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||August, 2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||September 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single||September 2021|
|Online Examination – Main / Single||September/October 2021|
|Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III)||October/November 2021|
|Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant. (Multipurpose))||January 2022|
IBPS RRB 2021 Notification:
The IBPS RRB 2021 notification pdf will have the complete information about the given recruitments.
Office Assistant (multipurpose)
Officer Scale – I, II, & III
In this notification the main details such as eligibility criteria, process of selection, exam pattern, etc are provided. For each post the recruitment details will vary. So, for all the posts, complete details are made available in the notification.
IBPS RRB Vacancy 2021
IBPS RRB Vacancy is generally released in the month of June tentatively, 1000’s of vacancies are released for the candidates to apply in.
IBPS RRB Salary Structure
The IBPS RRB PO salary and clerk salary are made available in the table. This is for your quick reference.
|IBPS RRB Cadres||IBPS RRB Salary in-hand 2021|
|Clerk (Office Assistant)||Rs. 15000 to 19000|
|Assistant Manager (Officer Scale I)||Rs. 29000 to 33000|
|Manager (Officer Scale-II)||Rs. 33000 to 39000|
|Senior Manager (Officer Scale III)||Rs. 38000 to 44000|
The IBPS RRB officer scale III salary is higher than that of the other 2 officer cadres. Because officer scale III is the senior manager cadre. This cadre will have more responsibilities as compared to that of the other 2 officer cadres. So candidates should know the job profile and responsibilities of all the IBPS RRB posts.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary In-hand:
The salary structure of the IBPS RRB Clerk is given below.
Rs. 7200 – 400/3 – 8400 – 500/3 – 9900 – 600/4 – 12300 – 700/7 – 17200 – 1300/1 – 18500 – 800/1 – 19300.
This is explained in the table in a clear manner.
|Annual Increments||IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2021 In-hand Salary|
|Starting Pay||Rs. 7200|
|Rs. 400 for first 3 years||Rs. 8400|
|Rs. 500 for next 3 years||Rs. 9900|
|Rs. 600 for the next 4 years||Rs. 12300|
|Rs. 700 for next 7 years||Rs. 17200|
|Rs. 1300 for one year||Rs. 18500|
|Rs. 800 for next one year||Rs. 19300|
Online Video Course
Prospective Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the specified eligibility criteria before applying for the CRP:Candidates may please note that the eligibility criteria specified is the basic criteria for appointment to the aforesaid posts in the Regional Rural Banks. However merely applying for, qualifying in the CRP and getting provisionally allotted in one of the RRBs does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be eligible for employment in any of the Regional Rural Banks. It is expressly clarified that the ultimate authority for recruitment is the Regional Rural Bank itself. The RRB concerned may, in its sole discretion, reject the candidature of anyone provisionally allotted to it through the CRP.
Please note that the eligibility criteria specified herein are the basic criteria for applying for the post. Candidates must necessarily produce the relevant documents in original and a photocopy in support of their identity and eligibility – pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. as indicated in the online application form at the time of interview / document verification, as the case maybe. Please note that no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application and the result will be processed considering the category which has been indicated in the online application, subject to guidelines of the Government of India in this regard. Merely applying for CRP/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the Online Examination (Preliminary and Main) and/or in the subsequent interview and/or provisionally allotted and/or subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Regional Rural Banks. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than the one in which one has applied will be entertained.
I. Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
II. Age (As on 01.06.2021)
- For Officer Scale- III (Senior Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1981 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- II (Manager)- Above 21 years – Below 32 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1989 and later than 31.05.2000 (both dates inclusive)
- For Officer Scale- I (Assistant Manager)- Above 18 years – Below 30 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.06.1991 and later than 31.05.2003 (both dates inclusive)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.06.1993 and later than 01.06.2003 (both dates inclusive)
The maximum age limit specified above is applicable to General Category candidates and EWS category candidates only. For other categories the following relaxations would apply:
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Benchmark Disability as defined under “The Rights of Persons With Disabilities Act, 2016”||10 years|
|4 a.||Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen||(for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)) actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|4 b.||In the case of Ex- servicemen commissioned officers, including ECOs/ SSCOs, who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within the next one year from the last date for receipt of application) other than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or on account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, subject to ceiling as per Government guidelines||(for the post of Officers) 5 years|
|5||Widows, Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||[only for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose)] Age concession upto the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years SC/ST candidates|
|6||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis together with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above at Nos. 3 to 6 in the above Table.
- Candidates applying for the posts of Officers Scale I, II and III, seeking age relaxation, will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview co-ordinated by the Nodal RRB with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authority, if shortlisted for Candidates applying for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) must produce the above mentioned documents at the time of verification of documents on the day of / before the day of joining the allotted RRB, if provisionally allotted.
Caste / Category Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in case of SC / ST / OBC/ PWBD category candidates.
In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form. The candidate should possess a valid OBC certificate with a Non-creamy layer clause as per the Government of India guidelines, from time to time.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who have already secured employment under the Central Government in Group ‘C’ & ‘D’ will be permitted the benefit of age relaxation as prescribed for Ex-Servicemen for securing another employment in a higher grade or cadre in Group ‘C’/ ‘D’ under the Central However, such candidates will not be eligible for the benefit of reservationon second occasion for Ex-Servicemen in Central Government jobs.
- If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail the benefit of reservation as ex-serviceman for any subsequent employment. However, to avail this benefit, an ex-serviceman as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about date- wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-serviceman.
- The persons serving in the Armed Forces of the Union, who on retirement from service, would come under the category of ‘ex-servicemen’ may apply for re-employment one year before the completion of the specified term of engagement (from the last date of application) and avail themselves of all concessions available to ex-servicemen but shall not be permitted to leave the uniform until they complete the specified term of engagement in the Armed Forces of the Union.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE (as on the last date of Online Registration i.e. 28.06.2021)
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent (a) Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* (b) Desirable: Working knowledge of Computer.||—-|
|Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)||i. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry,||—-|
|Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics or Accountancy; Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s* iii. Desirable: working knowledge of Computer.|
|Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having degree in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.||Two years as an officer in a Bank or Financial Institution.|
|Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (Manager)||Information Technology Officer Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Desirable: Certificate in ASP, PHP, C++, Java, VB, VC, OCP etc.||One year (in the relevant field)|
|Chartered Accountant Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India||One Year as a Chartered Accountant|
|Law Officer Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.||Two years as an advocate or should have worked as Law Officer in Banks or Financial Institutions for a period of not less than two years|
|Treasury Manager Chartered Accountant or MBA in Finance from a recognized university/ institution||One Year (in the relevant field)|
|Marketing Officer MBA in Marketing from a recognized university||One Year (in the relevant field)|
|Agricultural Officer Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate||Two Years (in the relevant field)|
|Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Preference will be given to the candidates having Degree/ Diploma in Banking, Finance, Marketing, Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Science, Agricultural Engineering, Pisciculture, Agricultural Marketing and Co-operation, Information Technology, Management, Law, Economics and Accountancy.||Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions|
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 28.06.2021.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 28.06.2021 has to be submitted at the time of interview for the posts of Officers (Scale I, II and III) and at the time of joining for the post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose). The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating that the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any) and multiplying by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks
The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
*Proficiency in local language – For recruitment of Officer Scale I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose), proficiency in local language as specified below shall be an essential qualification:-
- Candidates who have already studied the language of the State in standard VIII or any level above standard VIII in Government recognized Boards of Education/ School or having any certificate to the effect for standard VIII or any level above standard VIII would be considered proficient in that local
- Where the candidate does not meet the aforesaid requirement in local language at the time of selection, he will be given a time of six months from the date of joining to acquire the This period can be extended by the Boards of RRBs within the framework of the rules and provided that such extension should not be beyond the probation period.
APPLICATION FEE/ INTIMATION CHARGES (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS)-
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment from 08.06.2021 to 28.06.2021 both dates inclusive)
A candidate can pay the fees online via various methods (Net banking, Debit/Credit Card, UPI,etc)
Officer (Scale I, II & III)
- 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- 850/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates.
- 850/- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Preliminary Examination (objective)
|Name of Tests|
|No. of Qs|
Composite time of
Main Examination (objective)
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||*||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|4 a•||English Language||English||40||40|
|4 b•||Hindi Language||Hindi||40||40|
*List of Version of tests (Medium of examination) for CRP RRB X for posts of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) and Officer Scale I
|Sr. No.||Name of State||Version of tests (Medium of examination)|
|1||Andhra Pradesh||English, Hindi and Telugu|
|2||Arunachal Pradesh||English and Hindi|
|3||Assam||English, Hindi and Assamese|
|4||Bihar||English and Hindi|
|5||Chhattisgarh||English and Hindi|
|6||Gujarat||English, Hindi and Gujarati|
|7||Haryana||English and Hindi|
|8||Himachal Pradesh||English and Hindi|
|9||Jammu & Kashmir||English, Hindi and Urdu|
|10||Jharkhand||English and Hindi|
|11||Karnataka||English, Hindi, Kannada and Konkani|
|12||Kerala||English, Hindi and Malayalam|
|13||Madhya Pradesh||English and Hindi|
|14||Maharashtra||English, Hindi, Marathi and Konkani|
|15||Manipur||English, Hindi and Manipuri|
|16||Meghalaya||English and Hindi|
|17||Mizoram||English and Hindi|
|18||Nagaland||English and Hindi|
|19||Odisha||English, Hindi and Odia|
|20||Puducherry||English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam|
|21||Punjab||English, Hindi and Punjabi|
|22||Rajasthan||English and Hindi|
|23||Tamil Nadu||English, Hindi and Tamil|
|24||Telangana||English, Hindi, Telugu and Urdu|
|25||Tripura||English, Hindi and Bengali|
|26||Uttar Pradesh||English, Hindi and Urdu|
|27||Uttarakhand||English and Hindi|
|28||West Bengal||English, Hindi and Bengali|
Single level Examination (objective)
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
|Name of the Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
Composite Time of 2 hours
|5||Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||Hindi/English||40||50|
Officer Scale-II (Specialist Cadre)
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|2||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||40||Composite Time of 2 hours and 30 minutes|
|6||Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||Hindi/English||40||40|
Officer Scale- III
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||Medium of Exam||No. of Qs.||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||Hindi/English||40||50|
- Candidates can opt either 4 a or 4 b.
( The “Apply link” will only get open in Desktop or PC and not in Mobile)