SBI Apprentice Notification
The SBI Apprentice notification pdf will have the complete information about the given recruitments.
In this notification the main details such as eligibility criteria, process of selection, exam pattern, etc are provided. For each post the recruitment details will vary. So, for all the posts, complete details are made available in the notification.
SBI Apprentice Vacancy
SBI Apprentice Vacancy is generally released in the month of July tentatively, 1000’s of vacancies are released for the candidates to apply in.
SBI Apprentice Salary In-hand
The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Duration of training:
Duration of training is of one year
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years
Maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Reservation for Persons with Disability is horizontal within the overall vacancies. Reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per section 34 of “Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016” (RPWD Act 2016). The post is identified suitable for the Persons with undernoted categories of benchmark disabilities as defined in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016:
Locomotor Disabilities (LD), Visual Impairment (VI), Hearing Impaired (HI) and Other PWDs ‘d’ & ‘e’ categories: “Specific Learning Disability” (SLD), “Mental Illness” (MI), “Autism spectrum disorder” (ASD) and “Multiple Disabilities” means multiple disabilities amongst LD, VI, HI, SLD, MI & ASD.
Note: Only “person with bench mark disability” would be eligible for reservation with not less than 40% of a specified disability where specified disability has not been defined in measurable terms and includes a person with disability where specified disability has been defined in measurable terms, as certified by the certifying authority.
A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a latest Disability Certificate, on prescribed format, issued by Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the District of the applicant’s residence as mentioned in the proof of residence in the application. The certificate should be dated on or before last date of registration of application.
Use of Scribe & compensatory time:
The facility of scribe would be allowed to a person who has disability of 40% or more if so desired by the person and is meant for only those persons with disability who have physical limitation to write including that of speed. In all such cases where a scribe is used, the following rules will apply:
- Candidates eligible for and who wish to use the services of scribe in the examination should carefully indicate the same in the online application form.
- Both the candidate and the scribe will have to give a suitable undertaking, in the prescribed format with passport size photograph of the scribe at the time of online examination.
- Such candidates who are eligible to use a scribe shall be eligible for compensatory time of 20 minutes for every hour of the examination whether availing the facility of scribe or not.
- Candidate will have to arrange his/ her/ their own scribe at his/ her/ their own cost.
- Any candidate who is not eligible to use scribe as per guidelines, as referred above, uses scribe in the online examination shall be disqualified to participate further in the process of engagement of apprentices.
- Any candidate who is using scribe should ensure that he is eligible to use scribe in the examination as perthe guidelines mentioned above.
- Any candidate using scribe in violation of the above guidelines shall stand disqualified and can be removed from apprenticeship without notice, if already engaged as apprentice in the Bank.
- Scribe will be allowed to be used as per the guidelines issued vide Office Memorandum F.No.16-110/2003-DDIII dated February 26, 2013 of Government of India, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Department of Disability Affairs, New Delhi and clarification issued by Government of India, Ministry of Financial, Deptt. of Financial Services vide letter No. F. No. 3/2/2013-Welfare dated 26.04.2013.
Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute
Weightage/Relaxation in recruitment of Junior Associates will be given to the apprentices who have successfully completed the Apprenticeship training in our Bank.
Our Successful Students in Competitive Exams like IBPS-Clerk, SBI-Clerk, SBI-PO, SSC, Railway & Insurance
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
The Exam pattern of SBI Apprentice is in 2 Stages
The Composite time for Prelims exam is of 60 minutes for 100 Marks and consists 100 questions.
Prelims exams rewards 1 mark for every correct answer and deducts 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer
Name of Tests
Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
The candidates applying for vacancies of a particular state, should be proficient (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) in any one of the specified local language of that State as mentioned below. The test for knowledge of specified opted local language will be conducted as a part of selection process. It will be conducted after qualifying the online written examination. Candidates who fail to qualify this test will not be engaged for apprentice. Candidates who produce 10th or 12th standard mark sheet/ certificate evidencing having studied the specified opted local language will not be required to undergo the language test. Candidates will have to appear for the test of specified opted local language at a centre (to be decided by the Bank) of the State applied for, at his/her own expenses.
The Office wise local language/s is/are as follows:
State / UT – Language
- Gujarat – Gujarati
- Andhra Pradesh – Telugu/Urdu
- Karnataka – Kannada
- Madhya Pradesh – Hindi
- Chhattisgarh – Hindi
- West Bengal – Bengali/Nepali
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands – Hindi/English
- Sikkim – Nepali/English
- Odisha – Odia
- Himachal Pradesh – Hindi
- Haryana – Hindi/Punjabi
- Jammu & Kashmir – Urdu/Hindi
- UT Chandigarh – Hindi/Punjabi
- Ladakh – Ladakhi/Urdu/Bhoti
- Punjab – Punjabi/Hindi
- Tamil Nadu – Tamil
- Pondicherry – Tamil
- Goa – Konkani
- Uttarakhand – Hindi
- Telangana – Telugu/Urdu
- Rajasthan – Hindi
- Kerala – Malayalam
- Uttar Pradesh – Hindi/Urdu
- Maharashtra – Marathi
- Arunachal Pradesh – English
- Assam – Assamese/Bengali/ Bodo
- Manipur – Manipuri
- Meghalaya – English/Garo/Khasi
- Mizoram – Mizo
- Nagaland – English
- Tripura – Bengali/Kokborok
- Bihar – Hindi/Urdu
- Jharkhand – Hindi/Santhali
SBI Apprentice Syllabus
1. Puzzles – Seating Arrangement: Circular/Direction-based/MISC
2. Number Series
3. Odd man out
5. Blood Relation
8. Alphabet Test
9. Ranking and Time
10. Causes and Effects
11. Direction Sense
12. Word Formation
13. Statement and Assumption
14. Statement and Conclusion
15. Statement and Arguments
16. Statements and Action Courses
1. Number System
2. Data Interpretation – Bar Graph, Line Graph & Pie chart
3. HCF & LCM
4. Profit & Loss
5. Simple Interest & Compound Interest
6. Time & Work
7. Time & Distance
8. Decimal & Fraction
13. Ratio & Proportion
15. Case Studies Charts and Graphs
16. Permutation & Combination
General / Financial Awareness
General / Financial Awareness
1. Current Affairs National & International
2. Sports Abbreviations
3. Currencies & Capitals
4. General Science
5. Government Schemes & Policies
6. Banking Awareness
7. RBI Terms
8. Emoluments and Other Benefits
9. Acts and Laws related to Bank (RBI)
1. Reading Comprehensions
2. Sentence Correction
3. Sentence Completion
4. Rearrangement of Sentence
5. Jumbled up sentences
6. Idioms and Phrases
7. Cloze Tests
8. One word Substitution
9. Antonyms and Synonyms
1. Fundamentals of Computer
2. History of Computers
3. Basic Knowledge of Internet
4. Networking Software & Hardware
5. Abbreviations Shortcut Keys
SBI Apprentice Cut off
There are many factors which would affect the SBI Apprentice Cut Off. The most important factors which would affect the SBI Apprentice Cut Off will include:
- Candidates’ performance in the exam
- Number of applicants
- Number of vacancies
- Previous years’ cutoff trend